The City of Boynton Beach has contracted with American Traffic Solutions Inc. (ATS) to install 11 safety cameras at four intersections. The cameras will capture still images and video of red-light running violations. The cameras will operate 24-hours a day and capture images of every vehicle running a red-light at the intersection.
The Boynton Beach Police Department will review and approve each violation before it is issued. Red-light runners will be issued a fine of $158. No points will be assessed.
If you receive a notice of violation, go to www.violationinfo.com to view the violation, pay the violation, dispute the violation or view FAQs.
You can also call 561-742-6820.
Safety cameras are installed at the following locations:
- Northwest 8th Street @West Boynton Beach Boulevard (southbound)
- Boynton Beach Boulevard @ North Seacrest Boulevard (eastbound)
- South Federal Highway @ Southeast 23rd Avenue (northbound & southbound)
- East Gateway Boulevard @ North Congress Avenue (northbound, southbound, eastbound & westbound)
- West Boynton Beach Boulevard/Northwest Second Avenue @ North Congress Avenue (northbound & eastbound)
- West Woolbright Road @ South Congress Avenue (northbound, southbound, eastbound & westbound)
- West Woolbright Road @ Southwest 8th Street/Corporate
Download the Red Means Red Informational Brochure.
Red-light running is the leading cause of urban crashes according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Click here for more information about the dangers of red light running.
Everything you need to know about the City of Boynton Beach's implementation of red light cameras.